Monday, March 18, 2013

Expensive Month #2

The herd got their shots/coggins today (yay!) and I'll get the bill sometime in the near-ish future (not yay!).  That makes this the second expensive month in a row since they got their teeth floated last month.  Thank goodness I've got a good job!

Funny comment though.  Reily is supposed to be allowed to start jumping again this week and so I asked my vet if there was anything she needed to check him for while she was there to make sure he'd be fine to start back and she looked down at his legs and with the longer winter hair he's still got right now she couldn't even see the splint at first.  When I pointed it out she was like, "Oh my god, that's TINY!!  He'll be fine to start jumping!".  So hooray for that at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment